Thursday, July 28, 2011

Magnesium - Calcium Test Kit - 30 Tests Review

Magnesium - Calcium Test Kit - 30 Tests
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this product because I thought it would be better than what I previously had. It is terrible. The color difference between the clear water and the blue is very hard to distinguish. I also don't like the air gap in the syringe. I feel that it isn't giving me an accurate reading. I bought it on sale at a good price, $11.00 and it normally sells for over $40.00. I know now why it was so cheap! Not even worth $5.00. Spend the money on another brand.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Magnesium - Calcium Test Kit - 30 Tests



Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Magnesium - Calcium Test Kit - 30 Tests

No comments:

Post a Comment