Wednesday, August 24, 2011

18 in. Nova Extreme T5 HO Saltwater Aquarium Light Fixture - 2 x 18W Review

18 in. Nova Extreme T5 HO Saltwater Aquarium Light Fixture - 2 x 18W
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this fixture knowing it wasn't going to fit my 10 gallon tank, so I bought a glass canopy and set it directly on the top without the legs. Its a wonderful little lamp. I highly recommend it to anyone with a little saltwater tank or planted tank(Current does offer a freshwater Flora lamp this size so if you have plants, that's always an option. I love my little light.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 18 in. Nova Extreme T5 HO Saltwater Aquarium Light Fixture - 2 x 18W



Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Click here for more information about 18 in. Nova Extreme T5 HO Saltwater Aquarium Light Fixture - 2 x 18W

No comments:

Post a Comment