Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anti Parasite Medicated Fish Food, 1 oz Review

Anti Parasite Medicated Fish Food, 1 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I currently have 3 tanks of fancy guppies. Although I am always careful to quarantine new fish before putting them in my tanks, I recently purchased a new package of Frozen Blood Worms and within a week of feeding them the worms once per day, ALL of my guppies were showing signs of parasites (clear or white, long, stringy feces)!
After reading numerous recommendations for this product online, I went on Amazon.com and ordered this food with Expedited shipping. When it arrived, I followed the instructions on the bottle, which said to crush the food into a fine powder for smaller fish and feed them as much as they will eat 1-2x per day for 5 days.
1 week later, EVERY FISH in my tanks was healthy! I did not lose a single fish to the parasite!
I will be treating ALL new fish with a course of this food (and then a course of Anti Bacteria Medicated Fish Food, 1 oz) from now on... This product is a miracle!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Anti Parasite Medicated Fish Food, 1 oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Anti Parasite Medicated Fish Food, 1 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment