Saturday, August 20, 2011

Aqua Euro USA 1/13 HP Max Chill Chiller - For tanks up to 60 gallons Review

Aqua Euro USA 1/13 HP Max Chill Chiller - For tanks up to 60 gallons
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use this chiller on my Ryunkin goldfish tank. The temperature used to get to 77 deg which is too hot for goldfish, this unit brought it down to a cool 71 degrees. The unit is so quiet, I was really suprised, the only annoying thing is if your using a controller it makes a beep everytime it starts up, I'm going to go inside of it and disable it. The front cover comes off pretty easily to change the filter but it exposes all the 120v wires and compressor in it is so if you have small kids and they pull it off it could be dangerous (just a thought). One more thing this unit uses 1/2 inch hose fittings and most of the pumps rated at the flow for this unit use 3/4 inch fittings, I used some pipe tape on the half inch hose and stuck it in the center of the outlet of the pump and it holds well. If your using this for coldwater fish this unit will run ALOT, unit runs 35 minutes per hour on my 25 gallon tank, i'm wondering if I should have ordered a bigger one. We'll see how long it lasts.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aqua Euro USA 1/13 HP Max Chill Chiller - For tanks up to 60 gallons



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Aqua Euro USA 1/13 HP Max Chill Chiller - For tanks up to 60 gallons

No comments:

Post a Comment