Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 56E Stress Zyme Biological Filtration Booster, 16 oz. Bottle Review

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 56E Stress Zyme Biological Filtration Booster, 16 oz. Bottle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use this product regularly in 2 freshwater aquariums. This is a busy household and we don't do as many water changes as we should. So I keep both an under gravel and an over the tank filter and use stress zyme every other week or so. One of the tanks has fancy goldfish, and one goldfish has grown to carp size and he eats a lot and messes a lot. There is a more delicate fish in the goldfish tank that starts to suffer when I need to add stress zyme, long before the tank actually looks dirty. Once I add the stress zyme he perks right up. The second tank is bala sharks with a red tail and an angel. This tank seems healthy, but I throw in some stress zyme when I do the other tank because its a huge tank and its hard to vacuum. And the tanks stay nice with only about 6 water changes per year. We change the filters at about the same rate, but need to add tap water every week (the tanks are great humidifiers, they never get moldy like a real humidifier does!) Anyway, I recommend this product to anyone with a fish tank but no time or desire to do weekly water changes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 56E Stress Zyme Biological Filtration Booster, 16 oz. Bottle



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 56E Stress Zyme Biological Filtration Booster, 16 oz. Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment