Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aqueon QuietFlow 55/75 Power Filter - Up to 90 gallons - 13 in x 5.25 in x 8.25 Review

Aqueon QuietFlow 55/75 Power Filter - Up to 90 gallons - 13 in x 5.25 in x 8.25
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I absolutely love this filter. Most filters are really noisy, and since I have a fish tank in my room, this wasn't an option. I ran into the quietflow for a 20 gallon and was amazed by its results. It's blissfully quiet and does an amazing job at filtering. The additional plastic piece that allows beneficial bacteria to grow fits well and does a great job. I was so pleased with the quietflow that I replaced all my fish tank filters with it and haven't been happier!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aqueon QuietFlow 55/75 Power Filter - Up to 90 gallons - 13 in x 5.25 in x 8.25



Buy NowGet 48% OFF

Click here for more information about Aqueon QuietFlow 55/75 Power Filter - Up to 90 gallons - 13 in x 5.25 in x 8.25

No comments:

Post a Comment