Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this filter after reading several reviews via the internet. I have to say I was impressed with how easy it was to get it setup. Including the time to wash all the parts I got it going in about half an hour and it has been working flawlessly. Deciding to include the media in the new model was a smart move on Eheim's part. Since there are only two baskets in this model you have to be careful how you pack them otherwise they will not lock properly. If you want to include an extra filter pad for example you will have to skim off other media as they will have to share the same basket.
It is quiet...in fact it is so much quieter than the hang on filter it replaced that my partner asked me if it was working! It does an infinitely better job of keeping the tank wanter clean as well.
The only complaint I have is that the hinges for the multipurpose handle are plastic. I would have thought that metal of some kind would provide a more sturdy setup. (I mention this because while I was doing maintenance the handle actually popped off and I noticed it then). Otherwise it's been a flawless performer in the month and a half I've had it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Eheim Ecco Pro 2232 Canister Filter with Media - Up to 35 gals. - 6.5 in x 12 in
No comments:
Post a Comment