Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hydor ARIO 1 UL Aquarium Aerator 3-15 gph Venturi Internal Air Pump Review

Hydor ARIO 1 UL Aquarium Aerator 3-15 gph Venturi Internal Air Pump
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This aerator works just fine. It's a little tall, so I couldn't cover it up with gravel, which I would have preferred. Because of this, I think I like the airstones better.
However, this one was good for me because it came with everything I needed. When you buy the airstones, you normally have to buy a few things separately to make it work (the tubing, the airpump). I wouldn't have known what to buy if I had done that.
This one would probably work better with smaller tanks. I would recommend up to ten gallons.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hydor ARIO 1 UL Aquarium Aerator 3-15 gph Venturi Internal Air Pump



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hydor ARIO 1 UL Aquarium Aerator 3-15 gph Venturi Internal Air Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment