Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lost Civilization-Background with Gel Review

Lost Civilization-Background with Gel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the design and the concept. The colors in the image on your screen will be identical to the colors on your aquarium background when it arrives, very saturated for a nice effect.
Furthermore, the item arrived promptly.
That said, the resolution of the image is CRAP. I have to be honest. When I look through my fish tank, I can see the poor resolution quality just as I could when I was holding the background up in person and looking at it. Furthermore, the background arrived rolled up, and the roll was crinkled! Fortunately, I was cutting a small piece of this background out as I have a small fish tank, but nonetheless, if I were using the background to its full capacity I would have been angry. True, it likely wasn't sent by the manufacturer crumpled up, but the fact that it likely got damaged during shipping tells me that the seller needs to package it better. I LOVE the design. I LOVE the shipping speed. But the image quality and the fact that the background arrived crinkled makes this an unacceptable buy for nineteen bucks. I'd pay no more than 8 dollars--or less than half of what I just paid--for it if I were to buy again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lost Civilization-Background with Gel



Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Lost Civilization-Background with Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment