Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Excellent heater, keeps my tank temperature at the perfect level, I have read what other reviewers have said around the web that it has a clicking noise when it turns on and off, I have tank in my bedroom and I hear no clicking sound at all, and I wake at the sound of a pin-drop, these other people either get a bad heater which happens or they are just too sensitive. Aqueon gives lifetime guarantee, so you can't go wrong, if heater is bad, contact them and you'll get a new one. You won't be disappointed if you get this heater or this brand heater in all their sizes, it is terrific. Update as of 5/20/2011- these still are good heaters with accurate readings, but within 6 months of purchasing this heater in Sept. of 2010, I started hearing loud clicking noise when heater turned on, contacted Aqueon and gave proof of purchase and they promptly sent me a new one, but now, 3 months later, the new one has started making clicking noises here and their when it turns on. These still are good heaters but wondering if Aqueon will replace this when it clicks all the time as previous one did. They do have lifetime policy, but if heaters start making this noise within every 6 months or sooner, doesn't seem worth it to me, will be buying Jager brand heater when this one goes, heard they are the best of the best.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Submersible Aquarium Heater - 200W - 13 in. - up to 75 Gallon
Click here for more information about Submersible Aquarium Heater - 200W - 13 in. - up to 75 Gallon
No comments:
Post a Comment