Sunday, August 28, 2011

TOM Aquarium Accessories Baby Nursery (live bearer & isolation container) Review

TOM Aquarium Accessories Baby Nursery (live bearer and isolation container)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The bottom and side vents are too large. I had noticed that before using; but I had a pregnant guppy which is about to give birth and I didn't have time to look for another nursery container. So I used it. The mother gave birth to more than thirty babies. While I was happily watching them, I noticed a baby trying to hide above a big leave at the surface of the aquarium. I caught it and placed it back inside this container. Then I noticed several others are outside. While I was catching and putting them back, smaller babies were falling out from the bottom and side vents. Finally, I transferred all of them to a food storage container. Those that I couldn't catch became live food for some of the adults.

Click Here to see more reviews about: TOM Aquarium Accessories Baby Nursery (live bearer & isolation container)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about TOM Aquarium Accessories Baby Nursery (live bearer & isolation container)

No comments:

Post a Comment