Friday, September 16, 2011

Aquarium Light Timer Review

Aquarium Light Timer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was using these timers to control my 9W UV sterilizer and T5 HO lights. The timer with the UV sterilizer caught fire. I have posted some pictures in the customer image section. I am really fortunate that my house did not burned down due to this incident. But there was soot everywhere and it took us hours to clean this up. And the burned plastic smell lingered around the house for days. And my poor wife, who did most of the cleaning, complained of sore throat for couple of days. When I contacted Marineland about this incident, they told me that they would gladly replace the timers but nothing more. You have to be kidding me. If you decide to buy one of these, make sure you have at least a smoke detector near the fish tank.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Light Timer



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Aquarium Light Timer

No comments:

Post a Comment