Saturday, September 3, 2011

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Freshwater/Saltwater Copper Test Kit, Test kit of 90 tests Review

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Freshwater/Saltwater Copper Test Kit, Test kit of 90 tests
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this kit because I purchased plants from a store, that used a hairnet to hold the moss onto a rock. I did not know that they used copper wire to tie the hairnet. I put it in my cherry shrimp tank and within 4 days over 500 shrimp died and I was left with about 15 that I transferred to another tank. After checking all water parameters (they were all perfect) I started looking at the plants and noticed the copper. Copper is toxic to all invertebrates, even fish at high levels. I needed to test the water to make sure there was no more copper in it so that I could safely return the remaining shrimp after changing the water. I bought this kit, and tested the water--it read ZERO copper. So I was suspicious, and put a large piece of stranded copper wire in a glass cup with water, soaked it overnight, and tested it 24 hours later. Again it read ZERO copper! THIS TEST KIT DOES NOT WORK, AND IS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Freshwater/Saltwater Copper Test Kit, Test kit of 90 tests



Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Freshwater/Saltwater Copper Test Kit, Test kit of 90 tests

No comments:

Post a Comment