Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I could not disagree more with the other reviews. I am staring at this thing right now IN AWE. No arm movement? Puhhhh-lease. It is the perfect amount of arm movement for a skeleton drinking alcohol while supporting himself on a barrel. To be fair, I cannot confirm it's a male other than the testosterone-soaked derby he's sporting like a champ (bones look the same people!). Back to the arm movement. First, he's drunk. When you're hammered you tend to start to take a sip then kind of wobble a bit then put the bottle down and try not to puke. Am I right? OR maybe he starts to drink the drink then realizes he's a skeleton and has no upper or lower GI tract. But it's even more fun to picture him thinking, "HOLD MY HORSES! I can't digest alcohol, this will just run down my spinal column and drip on the floor. WHAT AM I THINKING?!? I shouldn't even raise this to my mouth."
No, there are no bubbles. Fair point.
As for tubing, I added some as a noose around his neck. You think a drunken skeleton is fun? Try a drunken SUICIDAL skeleton. It will blow your mind while upping your fish tank coolness quotient by about a billion. Ladies, I will show you this FOR FREE.
I did take away one star simply because I am saving a perfect score for drunken skeleton the sequel. Just thinking about it makes me want to tear off my skin and jump in a pool while choking down mass quantities of booze, yet still keeping my arm movements to a minimum. You listening Activair???
Click Here to see more reviews about: JW Pet Company ActivAir Drunken Skeleton Aquarium Ornament
Click here for more information about JW Pet Company ActivAir Drunken Skeleton Aquarium Ornament
No comments:
Post a Comment