Monday, October 3, 2011

EHEIM Quick Vac Pro Automatic Gravel Cleaner and Sludge Extractor Review

EHEIM Quick Vac Pro Automatic Gravel Cleaner and Sludge Extractor
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The product does exactly what it says it does... However being new to a fish tank I overlooked one thing... The particles you are picking up with this are sometimes smaller then the very fine mesh screen that holds the items in... This causes the small perticles to go all over your tank, thus making the water cloudy for a couple of days...
If I were to do it all over I would have bought the one that has a hose and dumps everything into a bucket using the hose... I don't like a dirty tank after I clean...

Click Here to see more reviews about: EHEIM Quick Vac Pro Automatic Gravel Cleaner and Sludge Extractor



Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about EHEIM Quick Vac Pro Automatic Gravel Cleaner and Sludge Extractor

No comments:

Post a Comment