Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Humminbird XT 6 20 Transom Mount Transducer Review

Humminbird XT 6 20 Transom Mount Transducer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was told the transducer for my pontoons high speed depth finder was no longer available after being damaged by muskrats.
Apparently the repair shop didn't check Amazon to locate one. I did and found exactly what I needed. The transducer arrived just as described, NEW, and in a timely fashion.
I installed the transducer and my original depth finder guage and it's working beautifully and now all my helm guages match as intended instead of a big black guage sticking out against the nicely jeweled ones.
Glad I used Amazon as a resource for hard to find item.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Humminbird XT 6 20 Transom Mount Transducer

The Humminbird XT 6 20 Transom Mount Transducer is a transducer designed to mount on the transom, or back, of the boat, in contact with the surface of the water, and operate in conjunction with a compatible Humminbird sonar or fish finder system. This unit is a dual-beam 200 kHz and 83 kHz transducer that features a 20-foot cable, a modular connector, and all the necessary hardware to get up and running right away. The Humminbird XHS 6 20 transducer is specifically designed for use with Humminbird's; W200DX, Pro Angler, Pro Angler 160, NS25, Tracker Pro 128, TFX100ID, TFXIDD, Xtreme 160, and HDR600. This item is backed by Humminbird's one-year limited warranty.

Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Click here for more information about Humminbird XT 6 20 Transom Mount Transducer

No comments:

Post a Comment