Tuesday, October 4, 2011

JBJ 5 Watt In-Tank Submariner UV Sterilizer/Clarifier Review

JBJ 5 Watt In-Tank Submariner UV Sterilizer/Clarifier
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this product because I was loosing fish to desease and wanted something easy to use. My fish are now healthy and doing well. I'm very happy with how simple it is to use and how affective it's been. It also does a great job at circulating the water and injecting fine air bubbles into the tank. Only thing that was a bit tricky was getting the right adjustment on the air bubbles. This thing can really put out a lot of bubbles and it's diffucult to get it to a low level. Highly recommended to all!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: JBJ 5 Watt In-Tank Submariner UV Sterilizer/Clarifier



Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about JBJ 5 Watt In-Tank Submariner UV Sterilizer/Clarifier

No comments:

Post a Comment