Tuesday, October 25, 2011

JW Pet Company Fusion Air Pump 200 Aquarium Air Pump Review

JW Pet Company Fusion Air Pump 200 Aquarium Air Pump
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought air pumps were powerful. This thing pumps enough air for me though so it is fine. I wish there was a control knob for air pressure, but no big deal at this price. If you need an air pump to power a few air accessories in a 10g or smaller tank, this is for you. It's very stylish and stays put very well with it's feet. It is pretty small as well, about the size of a wallet in size. I recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: JW Pet Company Fusion Air Pump 200 Aquarium Air Pump



Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about JW Pet Company Fusion Air Pump 200 Aquarium Air Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment