Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nutrafin Basix Vacation Fish Feeder - 3-Day Review

Nutrafin Basix Vacation Fish Feeder - 3-Day
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I tested this product during a 4-day weekend, only to find that it didn't dissolve past the first layer, which is just the white filler material. My poor fish was very hungry when I arrived back to work.
I've given it 3 stars because my tank doesn't have an aeration system, which the package recommends. It may work for you but it didn't for me. (I've edited my review to one star - please see my comment)
I recommend a test run before using any of these feeders for a long-term absence. At the very least, ensure someone can check on them every few days to ensure it's working.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Nutrafin Basix Vacation Fish Feeder - 3-Day



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nutrafin Basix Vacation Fish Feeder - 3-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment