Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)There are a lot of ammonia (nitrite) control products available for aquariums, many of which I have tried, but I find ammo chips to be the best value for my needs. Using your filter, or a filter bag, you decide how much, how often, and where, in a simple to use medium that is easy to control and very affordable.
Pros:
1) Inexpensive and very effective
2) Continuous absorbtion of nitrites, vice single treatment
3) Flexible solution, you decide how to use it
4) Treat your aquarium for months, or years, vice weeks
5) Natural absorbtion, vice adding chemicals to your tank!!
Cons:
1) More work, however minor, when compared to single treatments
2) You need to reseal and store appropriately
Summary: I definitely recommend this product/approach to controlling nitrites in your aquarium. When coupled with a nitrite indicator of your choice, this product is flexible and highly effective. I change the chips when I change the aquarium filters, using a conservative measure of chips/gallons.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 79C Ammo-Chips Ammonia Removing Resin for Fresh Water Aquarium, Half-Gallon Box
No comments:
Post a Comment