Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hydor THEO Submersible Aquarium Heater 400W UL Review

Hydor THEO Submersible Aquarium Heater 400W UL
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a 125 gallon fish tank and it was hard to find a heater that could keep the water warm with the right price. I went to different pet stores to price a heater it was less watts and more money. I purchased a aquarium heater from another source in which i was very dissatisfied, it worked 3 weeks and stopped. I decided i would give it one more try, so i order the Hydor Theo Submersible Aquarium Heater 400w UL from amazon and i have been very pleased with it. I did find out it is always better to get anything electrical with the UL (certified by Underwriters Laboratories) which is government approved. I would highly recommend this product also i am very pleased with Amazon's service.
.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hydor THEO Submersible Aquarium Heater 400W UL



Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about Hydor THEO Submersible Aquarium Heater 400W UL

No comments:

Post a Comment