Monday, November 28, 2011

Jungle Labs Quick Dip 6-in-1 Aquarium Test Strips, 100 PK Review

Jungle Labs Quick Dip  6-in-1 Aquarium Test Strips, 100 PK
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Although most experts recommend the liquid test kits for better accuracy they can really be a pain and very time consuming if you have multiple bodies of water like I do. I have 3 ponds, 3 aquariums and 6 stock tanks going right now all with koi and goldfish (and one oscar by himself) I like to test every couple of weeks routinely and I would never do it that often on everything if it wasn't for the Jungle test strips. They might not be quite as accurate as the more expensive, more complicated liquid tests but for routine testing they are perfect and lead me to test when I would normally be too lazy to do it on a regular basis using the liquid tests. If I ever have any problems with readings then I go to the liquid tests but that doesn't happen very often. I highly recommend these particularly as for me it means the difference between doing regular testing and not doing it. Regular testing can catch problems early and save fishy lives!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jungle Labs Quick Dip 6-in-1 Aquarium Test Strips, 100 PK



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jungle Labs Quick Dip 6-in-1 Aquarium Test Strips, 100 PK

No comments:

Post a Comment