Monday, November 21, 2011

Lee's Ultra GravelVac, Self-Start with Nozzle & Hose Clip - 5" Mini Review

Lee's Ultra GravelVac, Self-Start with Nozzle and Hose Clip - 5 Mini
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have 2 aquariums, one is 10 gallon and the other is 2 gallon. This works on both. I put it in the water and shake it gently a few times and the water goes up the tube no problem. Does a great job of cleaning out the gravel. No need to remove the fish, either. They just swam around while I worked. I even recommended it to my sister. I love it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lee's Ultra GravelVac, Self-Start with Nozzle & Hose Clip - 5" Mini



Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Lee's Ultra GravelVac, Self-Start with Nozzle & Hose Clip - 5" Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment