Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After a year, I decided that my previous heaters the Hydor mini heaters were not adequate for my bettas due to the fact that they never got their water to the proper temperatures. They only heated their tanks just a few degrees higher than what the temperature in my apartment. After much research, I ended up buying four of the Visi-Therm Deluxe Submersible Heaters 25W for my four boys so I could be able to regulate the temperature settings. After a brief trial and error with the temperature settings, I finally got my boys' tanks at a temperature of warm and toasty or what it should be for betta splendens (i.e somewhere between 78 to 82 degrees). I had a bit of a struggle getting the suction cups to attached to the heater but evenutally I did. I like that the light will go on notifying me when the heater is on, and turns off when the temperature of the water is near being too warm. Because Ra's temperature was only at 69-70 degrees with his Hydor Mini heater, my little boy was cold. When I put in the Visi-Therm and brought back the temperature to over 75 degrees, Ra started making bubble nests again. I definitely will never go back to using a heater where I can not control the temperature. After a couple of months of owning the Visi-Therm Deluxe 25 heater, they are still working properly for me. I have read horror stories about this particular heater but from my personal experience, they have not malfunctioned.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Marineland Visi-Therm Deluxe Submersible Heater - 25W - 9 in - up to 6 gallons
No comments:
Post a Comment