Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Life Spectrum Large Fish Formula - 2270 g Review

New Life Spectrum Large Fish Formula - 2270 g
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
In my opinion, this is the best food on the market for African Cichlid fish and can be used with some New World Cichlids as well. It promotes healthy fish and good color. I feed it to all the African Cichlids that I sell through my web site: [...] The small pellet size of this food can feed any African Cichlid ranging from 1" to 15". It comes in several size containers. I use this size because I carry 800 to 1000 Cichlids and I need the large size to feed them. It also is less expensive to buy in the large size, per ounce. The supplier I bought this food from on Amazon is very good, has a great price, and ships the food quickly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New Life Spectrum Large Fish Formula - 2270 g



Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about New Life Spectrum Large Fish Formula - 2270 g

No comments:

Post a Comment