Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tom (Tominaga/Oscar) Kol 360 Cylinder Tank 360 Cylinder 3Gallon Tank Aquariums (below 30 gal.) Review

Tom (Tominaga/Oscar) Kol 360 Cylinder Tank 360 Cylinder 3Gallon Tank Aquariums (below 30 gal.)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It is a great fish tank. I would recommend it for one Betta because they require a lot of space. I love the light choices. It is great in a child's room because it can be used as a night light. However, I bought the same fish tank for $30 at Wal-mart, and I think you should do the same and save some money!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tom (Tominaga/Oscar) Kol 360 Cylinder Tank 360 Cylinder 3Gallon Tank Aquariums (below 30 gal.)



Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about Tom (Tominaga/Oscar) Kol 360 Cylinder Tank 360 Cylinder 3Gallon Tank Aquariums (below 30 gal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment