Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The other review shown is not really for this tank, it sounds more like a review for a whole setup
and an odd one at that I have not seen equipment that takes up space in a tank in 20 years.
I have this tank with Marineland equipment, none of which sits in the tank.
A tank in and of itself only has to do a couple of things, not leak and stay clear.
this tank does both, has a lifetime guarantee and I don't see any reason to give
any less than 4 stars.
I've been very happy with my tank and the Marineland equipment for some time.
As a matter of fact I have a six gallon tank with live plants and fish as well, both
do just fine, mostly due to reading the right books and using the right chemicals.
Also the best advice is to do water changes at least twice a month or once a
week if you can.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Clear-for-Life Rectangle 50 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium - Regular
Click here for more information about Clear-for-Life Rectangle 50 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium - Regular
No comments:
Post a Comment