Friday, December 16, 2011

Hydor ARIO 3 UL Aquarium Aerator 8-50 gph Venturi Internal Air Pump Review

Hydor ARIO 3 UL Aquarium Aerator 8-50 gph Venturi Internal Air Pump
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use Ario 2, 3, and 4's and love them all. The produce much finer bubbles than any airstone I've run which much more effectively aerates the water, and without ever clogging like airstones. They are however not for very deep water. I run mine about a foot under, and suspect two feet may be pushing it even with an Ario 4, but have not done measured testing, maybe I will and add what I find to this.....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hydor ARIO 3 UL Aquarium Aerator 8-50 gph Venturi Internal Air Pump



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hydor ARIO 3 UL Aquarium Aerator 8-50 gph Venturi Internal Air Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment