Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a small 12 gallon saltwater tank with 2 fish, a starfish & a sea urchin which I'm told is to many fish for a tank that size! And they are right my nitrates were in the High 40 range in the red color on the test kit. I tired doing water changes like ever 4 days and I could Not get it under 40.
After researching what I can do to get nitrates down I bought a canister filter and de*nitrate and 3 weeks later my nitrates are now in the 20 range (orange color on the test kit)it has to be the de*nitrates because water changes wasn't doing it and I hadn't change anything else except add canister filter & de*nitrates. I hope with more time my nits will go down even more becasue it says take 4 to 6 weeks before you see a change, well I saw it in 3 weeks, I'm hoping in 6 weeks to have zero nitrates. Best part it says never change it!! So it's cheap! And now I only do a water change ever 3 weeks, since my nits are staying in low orange 20 range.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seachem Denitrate 500ml
Click here for more information about Seachem Denitrate 500ml
No comments:
Post a Comment