Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wardley TEN (Total Essential Nutrition) - Pond Pellets for all pondfish - 17 oz Review

Wardley TEN (Total Essential Nutrition) - Pond Pellets for all pondfish - 17 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My koi fishes in the tank loves this; however, it is 5 cubic cm so I definitely don't recommend it for small mouth fishes. I believe it's hormone ingested too. 1) The fishes grew chubbier and 2) one became naughty as it has been tail-chasing every other fish (has to be a male). This doesn't cloud up water but it dirties the filter quicker than the previous food (Tetra goldfish flakes) after a week. I'm not sure if the hormone ingested pellets put any risk to their health in the long run, but I'm going back to Tetra just to be safe.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wardley TEN (Total Essential Nutrition) - Pond Pellets for all pondfish - 17 oz



Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Wardley TEN (Total Essential Nutrition) - Pond Pellets for all pondfish - 17 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment