Monday, January 2, 2012

Amquel Plus - 1 gallon Review

Amquel Plus - 1 gallon
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used this in tandem with NovAqua Plus (also from Kordon) for quit a long time and I would not use any other water conditioners out there . I do not need it to control my Ammonia , Nitrites nor Nitrates because I have a well cycled and balanced aquarium , but I am at 85 % stocking compacity in one of my aquariums and around 70 to 80 % in the others for their sizes and filtration , but it is better to be safe than sorry . AmQuel Plus does not remove ammonia , nitrites or nitrates but simply binds them so they will no longer be toxic to your fish and by only binding them they will not interfere with your beneficial nitrifying bacteria . It will not effect your pH . Though it does state that by using AmQuel Plus you will need to do less partial water changes , I would still continue normal maintenance and water changes as usual . One should not rely on a product in place of proper water changes for the health and welfare of the fish . It is harmless to use with plants and inverts including coral and sea anemones .
When using AmQuel Plus one must remember that when running water tests be sure to use Ammonia tests that do not use the "Nessler" regeants as it will give you a false or inaccurate readings .

Click Here to see more reviews about: Amquel Plus - 1 gallon



Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about Amquel Plus - 1 gallon

No comments:

Post a Comment