Saturday, January 14, 2012

Aqueon Double Sided Black Mini Bow Desktop Aquarium Kit Review

Aqueon Double Sided Black Mini Bow Desktop Aquarium Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It is an ideal tank size for a betta. The filter works just fine and not too strong for the betta. I like the two convenient open holes for easy feeding. The light seems to generate too much heat if it is turned on for a long period of time which can cause the top cover melting out. I put in about an inch of gravel at the bottom. The water looks so clean after a week later. I can now do the 50 percent water change on the weekly basic. The betta seems to be happy with it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aqueon Double Sided Black Mini Bow Desktop Aquarium Kit



Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Click here for more information about Aqueon Double Sided Black Mini Bow Desktop Aquarium Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment