Sunday, January 15, 2012

Aqueon ProFlex 400 Hang-On Overflow Box Review

Aqueon ProFlex 400 Hang-On Overflow Box
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this overflow as I was looking for a cheap alternative to drilling my existing tank.
Pros:
- Works as described
- Good capacity (Can not validate 2200 GPH clam as I only us a 900GPH pump)
- Easy to setup
- So far has not lost siphon
- dual drain, great if one get clogged and can handle a lot of water
Cons:
- Black acrylic would have been better for the in tank part as algae will quickly rune the appearance of the clear acrylic.
- Drain connector could be better. I would have rather screw on type, these ones require a clamp and rely on fiction.
Overall I am very happy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aqueon ProFlex 400 Hang-On Overflow Box



Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Click here for more information about Aqueon ProFlex 400 Hang-On Overflow Box

No comments:

Post a Comment