Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have to say I've used other pond foods for my Koi pond. I can tell all of you that Pond Ten Pellets have given my fish a very healthy and colorful life. At a time when I thought any good food product from a reputable manufacturer would be fine I used another brand of similar composition that had made all the claims I realized with Pond Ten Pellets. My fish became sickly and perished all but one. I thought possibly this change in diet was to blame? So I distroyed all the inferior food and bought more fish and more Hartz. I've for the past 4 + years now used Hartz Pond ten Pellets and my fish have thrived, have the most vivid colors and are very active even into the cold fall here in Maryland.They just can't wait to eat and don't hesitate to swallow the floating pellets. I would recomend this food to anyone with Koi. It has proven to be my best choice.
Click Here to see more reviews about: POND PELLETS BAG 3LB
No comments:
Post a Comment