Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this product for a small pond that was very algae-ridden. It cleared the algae to some extent, but it returned before the next dose was due. When researching pond care, one is advised to change up to 1/3 of the water on a regular basis, yet this product warns against letting any of the treated water out (contain all outflow). It also is identified as a cause of cancer and you must avoid contact with skin and eyes (yet it's safe for fish?)
As this wasn't solving my problem, and my fish all died, I purchased a UV light- mine is in a statue- you can also get them for placement in the water line or skimmer. Overnight my pond was crystal clear. I have to do nothing to control the algae- you can see to the bottom 4 ft down. This is a much better treatment for algae.
Click Here to see more reviews about: PondCare 169D Algaefix Algae Control, 64 oz. Bottle
Click here for more information about PondCare 169D Algaefix Algae Control, 64 oz. Bottle
No comments:
Post a Comment