Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PX-360: Finnex All-in-one Compact Canister Filter Review

PX-360: Finnex All-in-one Compact Canister Filter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a 12 gallon salt water tank that came with a bio-wheel, carbon, and filter. My Nitrates were through the roof (in the red, 40 range) I come to find out bio-wheel are not need anymore if you have live rock & live sand which I have. bio wheels in the early stage can cause high nitrates, so I had to toss the bio-wheel filter out.
I search for Days for a good canister filter I was willing to pay big $$$ for one if it help with Nitrates, but most good canister filter are for big 50 gallon tanks. I had no choice but to get the PX-360 because it was the Only one I found for small tank like mine. When I saw its cheap price I thought for sure it wasn't going to work at all. But being able to pick what I can put inside the filter has helped a lot! I have ammonia pads, de-nitrate rock, & chemi pure in the filter and my Nitrates have dropped into the 20 range. I use to have to do water changes every 4 days to keep the nitrates from spiking. Now with the px-360 filter I only do water changes every 3 weeks, I might go every 4 weeks if the Nitrates drop more.
It is quiet, very quiet much quieter then my air pump, and super easy to clean. Best part it's so small it fits on the stand right beside the tank, I have a lighthouse in front of the filter so no one see it. Probably its best feature is being able to put any media you want inside & the long rubber hoses so you can put the filter behind, beside or under the tank to hide it. It also comes with hang on the tank feature but I like it sitting on the stand better.


Click Here to see more reviews about: PX-360: Finnex All-in-one Compact Canister Filter



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about PX-360: Finnex All-in-one Compact Canister Filter

No comments:

Post a Comment