Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This water dish is wonderful! It is sealed, retains its color, and is well designed. It does not have a chemical smell when you wash it and it is so easy to clean! My geckos climb up the steps and even walk along the rim of the dish. Plus the dish holds far more water than the ones I had previously used. The rocky style and darker color add interest to the terrarium and helps my students visualize the natural rocky habitat that leopard geckos originate. This style comes in three sizes small medium and large. I purchased a small dish because I needed it to fit in a 10 gallon tank, larger ones would take up too much of the space.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rzilla Bowl Terraced Dish Small - 100011725/00247
Click here for more information about Rzilla Bowl Terraced Dish Small - 100011725/00247
No comments:
Post a Comment