Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Its foam, it filters!
I do have a suggestion for shipping these foams. I got a box at my front door and I think to myself, what did I buy that requires a box sooo big??? I open it and to my disbelief its my foam filters for my Fluval FX5 canister filter. The shipping box was at least twice as big as the boxes the foam comes in. Plus it was protected with what seemed to be yards of crumpled brown paper. All of this waste was real disappointing. ITS FOAM ! Its not going to get hurt in transit.
I suggest that Whoever ships these filter foams, Please, just tape the box or boxes together and throw a shipping label on it. Really, thats all it needs. PLEASE do not let anyone ship this item to you the way I just received my filters today. Its a sickening waste of paper products. Thanks!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fluval FX5 Filter Foam Block - 3-Pack
Click here for more information about Fluval FX5 Filter Foam Block - 3-Pack
No comments:
Post a Comment