Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I used to have one of these Betta Hexs in college for my bettas. At the time they were perfect given the lack of room I had in my dormitory but looking back at it, the bowl wasn't ideal. The betta hex is the size of a coffee cup. Bettas need more room than a coffee cup. I learned the hard way that if you don't keep the cover on, the betta will jump. I can't really blame the fish for jumping. Look at the size of its living quarters. I have my current betta Blutengel in a half gallon bowl. It may not be ideal but he is thriving and has the space to swim around happily. I guess the only good things I can honestly say about the betta hex is that it is perfect for a college dormitory and it is easy to clean but for the fish not very comfortable. Bettas need the room to swim around, not to sit there floating.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lee's Betta Keeper with Lid, Gravel and Plant - Small
Click here for more information about Lee's Betta Keeper with Lid, Gravel and Plant - Small
No comments:
Post a Comment