Monday, February 27, 2012

Lexerd - Humminbird 957c 958c 998c si TrueVue Crystal Clear Fish Finder Radar Screen Protector Review

Lexerd - Humminbird 957c 958c 998c si TrueVue Crystal Clear Fish Finder Radar Screen Protector
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own a humminbird 998 c si.The unit cost around 1900 bucks so the last thing you want is the screen to get damaged.I ordered the lexerd screen protector and have been very pleased.I fish saltwater and im hard on my unit but with no worries.I dont have to worry about cleaning the screen just spray with windex or any kinda screen cleaner and its like brand new.The only problem with it is its tricky to get on the screen just right.But after its on...No more worries....A MUST HAVE.....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Lexerd - Humminbird 957c 958c 998c si TrueVue Crystal Clear Fish Finder Radar Screen Protector



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Lexerd - Humminbird 957c 958c 998c si TrueVue Crystal Clear Fish Finder Radar Screen Protector

No comments:

Post a Comment