Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Nice little pump with a good flow. I was so disappointed that this doesnt tell you that this is indoor use only. With such a strong pump with a max height of 6ft, you would think that somebody would have thought maybe a consumer would like to use this outside like in a waterfall maybe I should mention that it is indoor only. Anyway it's a big deal for me because I have 250 gallon aquaria outside and my pump failed. I docked a star for that PLEASE ADD THAT TO THE AD.
Edit 6-28-2011:
So I have been using this piece of crap indoors for a month or so and it stops working. Amazon tells me I have to ship it back at my cost and I'm only getting 50% of the value... WTH? By the time I ship it back I will get a whole 5 bucks back maybe. This was a complete waste of my time. poc
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maxi-Jet 1200 PRO (295/1300 GPH)
Click here for more information about Maxi-Jet 1200 PRO (295/1300 GPH)
No comments:
Post a Comment