Saturday, March 24, 2012

11 in. Mini Aqualight - 2 x 6W Review

11 in. Mini Aqualight - 2 x 6W
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my 6 gallon nano cube. Its a fish and invert only tank, no reef. I do have live rock. When I bought my nano cube I took the lid off because the lighting with the lid made my water too hot. This light is the perfect fit on top on the open tank and shines just the right amount of light. I would totally recommend this for any small sized tank. I did a google search and was able to find a store that sells the replacement bulbs, so I was able to order a few to keep on hand. So far the original bulbs haven't burnt out after a few months of running 12hrs a day. Great quality product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 11 in. Mini Aqualight - 2 x 6W



Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about 11 in. Mini Aqualight - 2 x 6W

No comments:

Post a Comment