Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals AlgaeFix - 64 oz. Review

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals AlgaeFix - 64 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The first time I used it, I used it according to directions. I counted out 14 drops for my 10 gallon tank. It cleared within a couple of hours, and then the next day, the algae bloom was back, so I waited three days, like the directions said, and put in another 14 drops, and the next morning, my fish were all lying on the bottom of the tank. When they didn't respond to even food by noon, I got them out of the tank and put them into our quarantine tank until my husband could come home and completely empty and clean everything in the 10-gallon tank. I would not use this again. I hope my fish will be okay. After several hours, they seem to be coming around. If they die, I will write back with an update not to use this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals AlgaeFix - 64 oz.



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Aquarium Pharmaceuticals AlgaeFix - 64 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment