Thursday, March 22, 2012

Aquatic Fundamentals 10/20 Gallon Aquarium Stand with Shelf Review

Aquatic Fundamentals 10/20 Gallon Aquarium Stand with Shelf
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I shopped around for an aquarium stand and found a lot of expensive items that I didn't really like. I wanted something simple, not a giant piece of furniture. And I wanted something easy to assemble. This stand is sturdy, it looks nice, and it took 20 minutes to put together. Our aquarium is a 10 gallon tank, but it would accommodate a 20 gallon as well. There just wouldn't be any space around the edges of the top shelf.
My only (small) complaint is that the threads on one of the leg pieces were messed up so it was very hard to put one of the screws in. But that was probably just on the one I got and not a universal problem.
What else can I say? I like it a lot, it was exactly what I was looking for and it was a lot less expensive than the other aquarium stands I researched.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquatic Fundamentals 10/20 Gallon Aquarium Stand with Shelf



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Aquatic Fundamentals 10/20 Gallon Aquarium Stand with Shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment