Thursday, March 29, 2012

Marina Cool Goldfish Kit Review

Marina Cool Goldfish Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this aquarium today from PetSmart for $25 dollars. I bought it primarily for the filter and because it was bigger than my one gallon fish bowl. It was supposed to contain a water treatment product but it did not. The filter is also huge for the size of the tank and I cannot find a way to keep the lid on while having the filter in the tank. I'm pretty sure its impossible. Additionally it's important to be careful where you place the enormous filter. My fish got stuck today between the filter and the wall of the tank. I would seriously suggest spending a little more to get a reliable product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marina Cool Goldfish Kit



Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Marina Cool Goldfish Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment