Friday, March 2, 2012

TOM Aquarium Flow Meter (measures 50gph to 250gph flow rate) Review

TOM Aquarium Flow Meter (measures 50gph to 250gph flow rate)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I don't use this for an aquarium, so my comments might not apply to your situation, I use this with garden hoses and that is the trouble. The fittings are not hose threads, they are pipe threads. The supplied barbs would work to splice into a hose, but they are too big for common 3/4 and 5/8 inch garden hose. I found some smaller barbs with big enough flanges to work with the ring nuts on this thing, so I'm good, but it was a hassle. Accuracy is good enough for my needs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: TOM Aquarium Flow Meter (measures 50gph to 250gph flow rate)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about TOM Aquarium Flow Meter (measures 50gph to 250gph flow rate)

No comments:

Post a Comment