Friday, March 16, 2012

TOM Stellar Air Pump W-40 - 40gal to 55gal tank Review

TOM Stellar Air Pump W-40 - 40gal to 55gal tank
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have this pump on my 20 gallon long aquarium for the 2 under gravel filters. It absolutely pumps the air with no problem whatsoever. Very strong. It is noisy though. It does seem more like white noise but if you are looking for a whisper quiet pump then this wouldn't be the one.
The cord is long and it was a piece of cake to set up. The one I received is all black. It is not like the picture so if you're expecting what's in the picture, I have to assume you will also get a black one. (I prefer black so I was fine with it)
I recommend this pump for strength.


Click Here to see more reviews about: TOM Stellar Air Pump W-40 - 40gal to 55gal tank



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about TOM Stellar Air Pump W-40 - 40gal to 55gal tank

No comments:

Post a Comment