Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tropical Marine-A Pellets - 3.88 oz. Review

Tropical Marine-A Pellets - 3.88 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My marine fish have done very well on the Hikari Marine-A pellets for years. I actually bought it the first time almost by accident as the local stores were out of my regular fish food. My fish like the food and they stay colorful and happy on Hikari. The expiration dates were good as well, especially important if you buy multiples as I do. I have fed a wide variety of marine fish on this food; of course you still need to supplement any single food with other foods like mysis shrimp and or seaweed etc. depending upon what is swimming in your tank :-)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tropical Marine-A Pellets - 3.88 oz.



Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Click here for more information about Tropical Marine-A Pellets - 3.88 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment