Monday, April 30, 2012

Aquatic Fundamentals Curve Front 29 Gallon Aquarium Stand Review

Aquatic Fundamentals Curve Front 29 Gallon Aquarium Stand
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love my new table. My only complaint - why don't you carry this product in your stores Petco????? I had to wait weeks due to the winter storm to set up my new 20 gallon aquarium.
Here's the good news about this table:
1. It's really nice and sturdy! The metal legs are easy to assemble together and once you've got them all together - definitely way better than the stuff they sell in the stores!
2. The wood is nice and heavy. It doesn't seem to be presswood from what I could tell. I've seen presswood before and this stuff seems like it's heavier and the finish is really nice! You'll love the storage space!
3. The shelves don't interfere with cleaning the tank. It's not a massive shift to the front so no worries. You'll love it once it's set up.
4. It definitely will fit a tank up to 29 inches. My 20 inch tank fits and there's still tons of room to upgrade to the larger size in the future.
I would recommend this table to anyone whose desparately searching for a good quality aquarium table. This is definitely worth the money.
P.S. I would make sure you use a level to balance the tank on this stand!! I forgot so now it leans slightly back. It's still stable but I can't totally fill my tank up and will need to at some point break it down and level it. My oopsi. Basically, just put a level on top of the tank...make sure the bubble is centered THEN fill your new aquarium. I use plastic tubs on the shelves to put all my aquarium stuff.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquatic Fundamentals Curve Front 29 Gallon Aquarium Stand



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Aquatic Fundamentals Curve Front 29 Gallon Aquarium Stand

No comments:

Post a Comment