Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Today was my lucky day! I received email last night that the heaters in my 75 gallon aquarium were recalled. It was recommended I return them immediately. I researched on line to find a suitable replacement and decided on the new Aqueon Pro Heaters.
Not seeing what I wanted on display for exchange, I told the store manager what I was looking for and LUCKY me - two of the Aqueon Pro heaters had just come in! While they even exchanged for me, the prices are better here on Amazon but my fish couldn't wait for shipment.
Both are installed and working perfectly. These just disappear against the black background (previous owner of the aquarium painted it black) and are guaranteed shatter proof - a good thing as my big fish might break a glass heater. The dial is very easy to turn (a plus over my old heaters) AND these have an indicator light that shows they are working. My other ones did not. Within five minutes after plugging them in, I got the green light. All is well - and I will sleep easy.
If you liked the black shatter proof heaters made by another company - you will really like these Aqueon Pro heaters.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aqueon Pro Heater 250 - 250W - 15 in.
Click here for more information about Aqueon Pro Heater 250 - 250W - 15 in.
No comments:
Post a Comment